We offer a wide range of services to our customers in Taiwan. Our long-term customers include governmental agencies (Environmental Protection Administration, Environmental Protection Bureau of various counties and cities, Industrial Bureau and Chemical Bureau) and private companies (e.g. CNPC, Sinopec, Fertilizer, Taipower, Formosa Plastics and Guoguang Petrochemicals).
Since its establishment in 1995, Apollo Technology has completed remediation of more than 143 factories, 161 abandoned factories, 10 large petrochemical plants, 34 gas stations, 304 contaminated agricultural sites (total area 54 hectares) and 175 landfills or disposal sites (as of 2020).
Survey and Remediation of Contaminated Sites
- Land quality assessment
- Environmental Forensic Investigation
- Site Investigation and Remediation
- Site risk and impact assessment
- Pollution Prevention Consultancy
- Brownfield Development Consultancy
Landfill Assessment, Clean-up and Redevelopment
- Solid and Hazardous Waste assessment
- Solid Waste Separation
- Landfill site cleaning
- Future redevelopment plans